bit of this, bit of that



On Sunday and Monday I did this seat. Proper, fresh, green rush. That's officially a Craft Skill that is.
All enquiries for re-seating, rush, sea grass, cane, danish cord should be directed to marcusbuxton@hotmail.com.



Yesterday I re-upholstered this little stool with some of my patchwork. This will be for sale on Sat 21st April at the Rye Arts and Craft Fair on Conduit Hill.


Underneath the patchwork I replaced the old bit of plyboard with an off-cut from my work table, then two layers of natural coloured wet felt which used to be part of this....


It was called Stuffurd Worm and was about twelve feet tall, so I had lots of felt which I knew would be Useful One Day.

Then a layer of left over denim.


Earlier in the week, I finished two cushions which will also be available this weekend in Rye.




Comments

Popular Posts