For The Craft Fair

The First Animal Cushions.




I could really do with a Corneroutstuffer. Anyone with really pointy fingers need a job. Very poorly paid.


The second stool. Nice paint job. Great weaving. Don't like the fabric now. I think it looks like one of those Clever Union Jacks Done in Flowery Fabric. Someone will like it. Hopefully.


Lastly, A bluury grey outfit. To Wear at The Fair.
A great two piece suit, donated by The Aunt. I'm a Small, but she's a Minute. I wear her skirts with the waist-band cut off (and I lost weight in the cold weather.) The waistcit, would never have fitted me, so I started chopping it up for patchwork. Its lovely wool suiting. Then I regretted it, because its a grey suit, and I haven't got one. So I patched it, and put A Button. back on.


Only the morning light will decide if I wear it. I've got a lovely black rustly underskirt, and a slinky silk shirt too.  Woopee.


Comments

Popular Posts